- Web Site
and Church Teachings
Disciples in the Mission
- St. Martha
- Maternity BVM
- Our Lady of Calvary
- St. Anselm
- St. Dominic
- St. Jerome
- St. Katherine
- Christ the King
Pastoral Plan (one page summary)
Rev. Francis Beach, Vicar
Anthony Cardinal Bevilacqua, November 7, 1997
Cluster 14 Member Parishes
Christ the King
St. Katherine of Siena
Our Lady of Calvary
During the extensive process of preparing for broad-based consultative initiative
to study the most critical issues affecting the Archdiocese today, the Cardinal's
consultors recommended the venue of Clusters to accomplish this consultative process. His
Eminence accepted their recommendation. His Eminence accepted the Cluster Pastoral Plans
as they were presented to him. As a result, Cluster 14 was created in 1998 as a
result of this program. . The Cluster is
engaged in the mission of providing Adult Religious Education to the parishioners of the
following parishes within Northeast Philadelphia; St. Martha's, Maternity
BVM, Our Lady of Calvary, St.
Christopher's, St. Anselm, St.
Dominic, St. Jerome, St. Katherine and Christ the King.
The Cluster Pastoral Plan
includes the following goals:
- To develop a coordinated EVANGELIZATION outreach program directed to
- To form and nurture Lay Leaders for the cluster.
- To conduct a Cluster Adult Religious Education Program.
- To prepare the parishioners in Cluster 14 for the emergence of Laity
into roles of Spiritual and Administrative Leadership.
- To use the multimedia to communicate the basic teachings of the Catholic
- To select an Implementation Committee to oversee the Refinement and
Implementation of the approved Recommended Goals, as well as to continue the process of
cluster communication, ongoing planning and cluster business.